Friday, December 25, 2009

Google Practical



After Subbmiting my Google Sites task last night am so releaved, because it was my last task in MIS course, am so glad that there are no more IT tasks or mangamnent information system courcse's projects this year ....


To be honest , I learned many things in the MIS projects such as , having managment skills by using the google calandar, Gmail and google Docs. AlsoI learned how to use a vraiety of resources for my other projects such as Google finance, news, video,

maps and google translate. Moreover, I learned many things I can apply in my personal life like having my own blogs and websites powered by google.


In my point of view, I didn't face any problem using these tools. . and am glade I learned about Google tools..

No comments:

Post a Comment