Monday, November 16, 2009

Know me better





1. Answer the following questions and post it in your journal.
2. Tag 5 only


P E R S O N A L

Real Name: sara
Nickname: Nafsi shena
Deviantart.com Name: Sarooonah
Country: United Arab Emirates
Gender: Female

F A V O R I T E S

Colours: Yellow, Green

Food: Sub way salads, nachos, Shrimp
Drinks: Lemon with ment
Movie at the moment: The ugly truth, the note book

Song at the moment: all NeYo’s songs,
TV Program (1 only): --
TV Channel (1 only): --
Book: I prefer magazines

V E R S U S
What do you like most?

Sweet or Spicy?:
Spicy


White chocolate or dark chocolate?:
brown ha ha ha

School or Mall?:
school >>> so I can meet my friends ..

Desktop Computer or Laptop?:
Laptop

Ice Cream or Cake?:
Ice cream on top of the cake


Anime or Cartoons?:
Anime

PSP or PS2?:
PSP

Sony or Panasonic?:
Sony

RnB or POP?:
RNB …..

I TAG ( farooha, shawakh, sheroo, shaioom, Salooha )

No comments:

Post a Comment